Hundreds of corporations have learned that partnering with Cornell is smart business. With a dynamic campus in Ithaca and the development of the Technion-Cornell Innovation Institute in New York City, Cornell fosters a climate where collaboration with industry flourishes, creating breakthrough discoveries that help to advance industry, and expanding opportunities for continuous innovation.
Research and Innovation
With annual research expenditures of more than $700 million, Cornell a comprehensive environment for research.
- The Cornell Center for Technology Enterprise and Commercialization connects industry partners to technological innovations created by researchers.
- The Office of the Vice Provost for Research
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Research Centers and Institutes
- CornellNYC Tech, the home of the Technion-Cornell Innovation Institute.
- The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs, Weill Cornell Medical College
Student Recruitment and Sponsorship
Cornell trains and educates thousands of undergraduate, graduate, and professional school students in 80 major fields, as well as many interdisciplinary majors that span traditional departmental boundaries. In concert with the Office of Career Services, University Corporate Relations serves as a conduit for connecting you to recruitment opportunities across the University.
For more information or assistance with recruiting, contact Cornell’s Office of Career Services, 607-255-5221, email@example.com.
Expand your skills and expertise by taking advantage of executive education programs in three top-ranked schools.
- The Cornell ILR Executive Education
- The Executive Programs at the School of Hotel Administration
- The Cornell Executive MBA Programs at the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management